

So he has been teething for a few months now. But they have FINALLY popped through! YAY! Can you see 'em? There are two on the bottom!! And another fun thing he is doing..."saying" Ma-ma-ma-ma!! Hehe. It's fun to hear his little (and big) babbles. And yesterday, Kevin heard him clearly say, "mom" out of the blue! I would have LOVED to hear that! Oh well...I'm sure I'll hear more soon enough. Hehe.
5 comments:
NO WAY!!! he's talking now! i want to see him soon :( we are REALLY going to have to have web calls :)
I CAN see his little teeth! I'm so glad those suckers are finally comin' in! Hopefully he'll be in less pain now! Can't wait to hear him talking!
What a cutie!!! Can't wait to see him again! (and you, duh)
Hooray for teeth! And your pictures last post are GORGEOUS. You have a gift!
LOL... I just realized that you do not yet have an internet connection at home. You poor dear. Must be driving you crazy! Although, I'm sure you have PLENTY to keep you busy at your new house with all the cleaning and unpacking!
Post a Comment