I like the pics, Les! Hey...could you possibly post the following on Paula's blog?? I'm not a "blogger" so I can't post it:
I'm so happy how well things are coming along, Paula! Your kids are all so beautiful!! It is refreshing to hear that your IU nurses are good! I am in nursing school down at the IUPUI campus right now! I really want to work at Riley children's hospital! I actually know a nurse that works in the NICU at Riley! I'm sure you know most of the nurses by now! Haha! Good Luck with everything! Please don't hesitate to ask for help...you wouldn't believe how many people are willing to help you! - Leslie's sister
4 comments:
I like the pics, Les!
Hey...could you possibly post the following on Paula's blog?? I'm not a "blogger" so I can't post it:
I'm so happy how well things are coming along, Paula! Your kids are all so beautiful!! It is refreshing to hear that your IU nurses are good! I am in nursing school down at the IUPUI campus right now! I really want to work at Riley children's hospital! I actually know a nurse that works in the NICU at Riley! I'm sure you know most of the nurses by now! Haha! Good Luck with everything! Please don't hesitate to ask for help...you wouldn't believe how many people are willing to help you! - Leslie's sister
Awww. I like seeing you and Kev!
Fabulous pictures!
You look like such a sexy mama!
Post a Comment