Monday, August 18, 2008

Vacation Pics

We are enjoying a nice, relaxing family vacation with Kevin's Mom and Dad, and his sister, her husband, and their 22-month-old daughter, Morgan. This is our first vacation with a little one. And it's not quite the same as travelling without a baby. He's offering some great entertainment, though. He has TWO teeth coming through (on the bottom), and I think you can see them in the second photo. Isaac has been quite amused with his cousin Morgan. I think she likes him too! Here are some pics...












4 comments:

KathyC said...

So you DO have an internet connection there!! VERY good pics of both Isaac and Morgan. All the blue eyes! I had to laugh at the picture with Kevin... looks like Isaac is doing that wrist twist thing, like "wassup, daddy?" LOL Okay, enough fun in the sun. Come home now.

Anonymous said...

I've nominated you!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, Les! When you bringing that baby back? I miss him! Come home!

KathyC said...

What krissy said.