Monday, February 6, 2012
More Doctor Appointments
We just got back from our Disney vacation. I'll be sure to post some photos in the next week or so. It was a GREAT time...the kids had a BLAST! :) This morning, I took Isaac and Sarah in to the doctor for their well-baby checks. Both kiddos are healthy and seem to be doing well. And here are their stats...
Isaac
weight: 37lbs (60th percentile)
height: 40.5in (55th percentile)
blood pressure: 84/42
Sarah
weight: 12lbs8oz (90th percentile)
height: 23.25in (80th percentile)
head circumference: 15.5in (65th percentile)
So Isaac continues to be right at average for his height and weight. And to think he started out SO big for his age!! Let's hope miss Sarah evens out soon too! Hehe. The only thing the doctor told us to keep an eye on was Sarah's social development. Much like Isaac was, she is a late smiler. I really do think she smiled at me a couple of weeks ago, but hadn't really done it again until today. I still can't determine if she's actually looking at me when she's smiling, though.
She spends most of her days quite discontented. If I put her down for even a second, she screams hysterically. So. Not. Cool. I have two other children to care for...I cannot tend to her every cry. Having a baby with colic definitely starts to wear on you after awhile. I just keep trying to sing worship songs or pray through her periods of fussiness. And some of the time, my nerves are so frazzled that I feel like crying myself. But other times, I just tune out the crying and go about my day as if I don't hear her at all. God, how I wish this horrific phase of her life would be over soon! I am SO tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment