Thursday, February 16, 2012

More things to never forget...

We keep thinking of more things that we hope to never forget...

~The way Isaac and Naomi imaginative play "babies" and "doggies" together...complete with the most ADORABLE high-pitch voices of their characters. ;)

~When they begin demanding certain things or whining about what they've been given, we all laugh as I sing the same thing every time, "You git what you git, and you won't throw a fit!" :) Basically...a fun reminder to be joyful with what you're given and not complain about it.

~Naomi changing clothes about 30 times a day (and I am not even exaggerating...it may be more!).

~SHOOGIES! (pronounced like boogies) We enjoy pretending like there are these imaginary things (little pieces of sweet sugar, if you will) dripping from their skin. If I am overcome by their cuteness or how much I love them, I just HAVE to get some shoogies, which looks like me kissing their little faces off! Hehe. :) Lately, Isaac has taken the fun a step further by pretending to stuff all of the shoogies into his mouth and telling me that there aren't any left for me! :) Sometimes I steal them anyway! ;)

~moments of cuteness like this one taken last night...


No comments: