Thursday, February 9, 2012

SMILES!!

{Now THIS is what I'm talking about!}

Having my baby smile at me will NEVER grow old! I could do this all day long. Oh wait...I DO! :) Well...when she's not fussy. Hehe. The past two days have actually been MUCH better. Not sure what changed, but she's been more content and smiley!! Don't get me wrong...she still wants to be held constantly. But at least she's a bit more pleasant while I am! :) She's also starting organizing her night time sleep pretty nicely. She nurses around 7pm, down to bed...and then gets up just once around 2am to nurse quickly, and then sleeps until after 7am!! Woohoo for SLEEP! :) Let's hope this stays! Just trying to treasure these moments!

And other recent moments worthy of treasuring:

Yesterday, I was ignoring Naomi because she was whining, "Moooommmmmy!" over and over again. Finally, she stopped whining, looked me square in the face and said, "LESLIE! PLEASE help me!" LOL. I almost died laughing. Isaac was quick to correct her, "Naomi...that's her name, but we call her MOMMY!" Hehe. Super cute!

And after telling the kids to keep away from Sarah so they don't spread their eye infection to her, they both kept referring to their infections as "confessions." All day, I would hear, "Naomi...be careful! Don't give your confession to the baby!" or "Mommy, will my confession spread to the rest of my body?" or "So these drops are going to help my confession?" LOL. I reminded them of the proper way to say it a couple of times, but then just enjoyed the cuteness of the mix-up! :)

1 comment:

Alice said...

Love your kids! :) So lovely to see a video of Sarah - I was mush when she was smiling! Awwwww, so cute! I adore baby smiles!