We've had a MUCH better week this week with Sarah! Praise God!! :) It seems like every day is getting a little better. She has finally found her finger/thumb and has just about mastered the art of self-soothing! :) She still has her fussy moments, don't get me wrong. But they are starting to become less frequent and less intense. She is also sleeping VERY well at night. Last night, I nursed her at 6:45pm, put her down at 7pm, then did a "dream feed" at 12:45am before I went to bed myself, and she slept until 9:15am!! WOW! That's over 14 hours of sleep straight through for that sweet baby! Awesomeness! :)
Oh...and this evening she laughed for the first time!! It was pretty sweet and totally adorable. It had all of us giggling, and I think Isaac got the biggest kick out of it. She seemed to enjoy the attention and making us all laugh. Got a little glimpse into how fun this is going to be once she really begins interacting with all of us. Gosh I love these kiddos SO much. :)
Isaac randomly asked me the other day: "Mommy, are you guys glad that you have kids?" My reply: "Absolutely! I wouldn't trade it for the world! I love you guys to pieces!!" He just smiled and made mention of maybe wanting to be a daddy some day. But definitely not a president. Because he wouldn't want to get shot! LOL. This kid keeps us laughing a lot. :)
Anyway...here are some pics from today. My SUPER duper chunky baby girl!! :)
And here's a little comparison shot of Naomi and Sarah...




No comments:
Post a Comment