Friday, October 12, 2007

Utah Canyon...

Have you ever been in a situation where the amount of work you have to do far outweighs the amount of time you have to do it? What stress this creates in one's life! We (or I should speak for myself really)...I am experiencing this right now! We have so much to do in our home before this little guy gets here, and it seems as though with each project, new ones arise due to unexpected problems. In the end, when all the work is finished, our house will look and feel beautiful. This will be wonderful. But right now, it's just in the pits. Being pregnant, my nesting instincts have kicked in, and there is nothing I can really do about it. Enter stress. :o)

On quite a happier note, Kevin and I went away for an overnight getaway for his birthday this week! It was awesome! It felt so good to just get away from day-to-day life and enjoy time together. We are really working on cherishing our last few months together before our life makes a HUGE change. Here are some pictures of our exotic Utah Canyon themed hotel room:

Kevin is checking out the big-screen tv...you can see the king bed behind him.

This is the view from our bed.

Behind the tv, you can see the jacuzzi. You can't tell here, but it was HUGE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! So glad you were able to get away for a bit and enjoy being together. And remember that if all the projects don't get done today...there's always tomorrow! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

That looks like an awesome place. ^^ I've been wanting to do a themed hotel room the hubby for awhile. Someday, someday. :) And about the nesting thing..I went through that with all 3 of mine too. Just when you think you've got things the way you want, you see that there's some dirt on the wall there, and there's dust under that bit of furniture, and maybe you really should paint the kitchen before the baby gets here...hmm... lol Good luck. :)

Anonymous said...

That is sooo COOL. Where was this?