So today was our original due date for this little guy! Can you believe it? And he's already 19 days old! I cannot get over how fast time is flying by. I have no idea how much he weighs now, but he's definitely gotten bigger! And I think he's even going through a bit of a growth spurt right now, as he has been feeding like CRAZY all day today. Just makes for one tired mama! :o)
Speaking of mama...as of today, I have lost all but 5lbs of the weight I gained throughout the pregnancy! Woo hoo! I feel pretty good about that. Can't say I feel the same about the not-so-lovely stretch marks that are left on my belly. But I guess that comes with the territory. No more bikinis for this mommy! :o) Overall, I am feeling GREAT. And I am loving this new "job" of mine. I was definitely made to be a mother. It feels so...natural.
No comments:
Post a Comment