
Sweet dreams little man.
Who knew that a five-day-old baby could already know how to ROLL OVER!?! But then again, most five-day-old babies aren't wearing 3-6-month-old clothes! :o) Isaac is SUCH a great baby...very cool, calm, and collected. I never knew I could love a child this much. Wow.
4 comments:
Congratulations! He is a beautiful expression of your love and will be a joy to all who encounter him. So glad to hear that all are doing well. He's already kept you on your toes and I am sure that this will continue throughout his life! Congratulations again on your amazing blessing! Love you all!
Holy moly - - that kid is a champ.
I am DYING to know what it was like to give birth to that gigantic of a kid. (Maybe I don't want to know, actually...) Let me know when you're ready for visitors!
Look at those cheeks, don't you just want to eat them up??? SO cute.
oh, yeah -- I'm with amy, i do and don't want to know what that birthing experience was like!
I would be happy to share about my birthing experience. I think too many people have horror stories to tell...mine is no such thing. It really wasn't bad at all. Recovery is actually the hardest part. When you come to visit...I'll tell ya all about it! :o) The Ober home is now open for visitation. Hehe. Can't wait for everyone to meet our little big guy.
Post a Comment