Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Family Portrait...

So my friend Heather came down to do a photoshoot for us this weekend. It went well...and we only got peed on once! Hehe. We will post a handful of photos over the next week, but wanted to kick things off with our very first family portrait. Can't wait to show off the rest too! As always, she did a GREAT job! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! THAT IS THE CUTIEST PICTURE. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST. LOVE YA

Unknown said...

Leslie, Kevin and Isaac-

I am in awe of your beautiful family! I love seeing all of the pics its amazing to see my little Leslie with her own family. When we come to visit I am bringing "The Babbysitting Folder". HeHe.

God is truely good!
Love you all.

Judi

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo! What a beautiful family! I am proud of you all!
Love Kelli