Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Mona Files...

Isaac who??
So Kevin's mom brought our beloved Mona back this Monday. And it has been a trip. Mona LOVES baby Isaac. We let her give him lots of kisses...and she especially loves to smell his dirty diapers. Hehe. One thing that I have found surprising is how much Mona wants to be right up in MY lap when I'm holding (and feeding) Isaac. She follows me EVERYwhere around the house and is my little helper. When she hears Isaac waking up or crying in his room, she jumps up and runs in to check on him. We are pleasantly surprised with how well she is doing. If only she could just wait until I'm finished feeding him to sit in my lap...here are some pics so you can see what I'm talking about:

They're gonna be best buds some day!

That's MY mommy!

Though you can't see him, Isaac is nursing behind the pillow.

Mona has now decided that my lap is not enough...she has be ON Isaac's pillow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

both your babies are so cute. i'm glad that mona love's baby issac. i can't wait to come see you and baby issac. love you.

Paula and Jamson said...

That is too precious with Mona! I'm so glad that they are getting along. I'm sure Mona will be glad to have someone to play with when Isaac gets bigger.

erin said...

wow, mona looks huge :) never thought i'd say that considering my 'babies' ;) those are some great pictures, u look really happy with both of your 'babies'