Thursday, February 7, 2008

Introducing ISAAC MICHAEL OBER!!

Our precious gift from God...

Born Sunday, February 3, 2008, at 8:48am.

9lbs, 10oz

21 3/4" long

I apologize for the delay in getting this up here. We've been...well...busy. :o) The labor and delivery was an amazing experience (8 hours total)! Praise God! We were in a bit of a shock with his large size, given that he was 2-3 weeks early. He is a healthy, chunky baby boy. And we are just in love!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an amazing baby boy. I am so happy for you. Hope all is going well. Can't wait to see the three of you.

amo said...

YIPPEEEE! I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAD HAD HIM SINCE YOUR BLOG HAD BEEN QUIET! HE IS AWESOME!!

I cannot believe how big he is. I am so glad everything went well.

Can't wait to meet him!!!

Lisa said...

Just perfect! Looking forward to meeting him!

Rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is a healthy, cute, and surprisingly big "little" boy! I am so glad that delivery went well for you. I'm with Amy, I was totally wondering if you guys had him this weekend. He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

YEY! He's a strapping boy. That's called God's grace that you went early, or he would have been a whale. He's huge. Clearly you were truly meant to carry and birth. That sounds like a great labor, too, 8 hours, amazing. Can't wait to meet him. I love you all, beautiful family, christine

erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erin said...

Yay!!! Pictures :) love his shirt! haha. hmm i didn't realize that 8 hrs was quick!! yikes! enjoy your last day with just the 3 of you (for now anyway)! i can't believe he fit inside you! ;)

Tamara said...

leslie and kevin--what a gorgeous boy! we are so thrilled for you guys, and we are rejoicing right along with you in the safe, healthy and QUICK (8 hours--what a blessing!!! my labors were 15 hours and 32 hours long! eek!) arrival of your son, issac michael. praise the lord!
many blessings from our family to yours, chris and tamara fladung

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! He is def a cutie and so big! He is still bigger than our little Kevin and he will be 7 weeks tommorow. Great news about the delivery and healthy mom and baby. Enjoy these first couple weeks. Can't wait to meet him! :)

Uniquely Odd said...

Congratulations!!!
He's absolutely beautiful! ^^

Just Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl (aka Chen) said...

He is such a cutie! Again, congrats and praise God for a safe and quick L&D and healthy baby boy... :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
Warren weighed exactly the same 9lbs. 10oz. and was 11 days early. Anyway, He is adorable and so precious. Thank you for sharing the info and pics. Take Care.
Hope to see you soon.
Bonnie Klusmeyer

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!! He is Soooooooooooo cute. i love the cheeks they are so cute. i hope you guys are having so much fun with you new baby. i love you guys and cant wait to come see my new nephew.