So things are still going very well. We have our good days and not-so-good days (but definitely more good). We are still trying to figure out this whole nursing thing. And with all the research out there...it can be quite overwhelming. One school of thought says that you should wake up your baby every couple of hours to let them feed. Another suggests letting them tell you when they are hungry. Isaac is a good eater AND a good sleeper. I started out waking him up every so often, but he seemed frustrated at meal time when I would do that. So now we are letting him wait until he is ready...and sometimes that is longer than what "they" say is good for the baby. I have just resolved to using my maternal instincts and doing what I think is best for OUR baby. :o) So far, that seems to be working quite nicely.
Anyway...here's what you really want to see...more photos!! :o)


3 comments:
yay more pics! love the hand, i can'be believe how big is hand looks!
Is that your hand, Leslie? The one with the lovely finger nails? By the way.....that's one of my favorites! It looks like a picture you'd find in an art gallery!
hehe...of course that's my hand! :o) and my other hand was taking the picture. glad you like it!
Post a Comment