Any resemblance to our little one??
Hmmm... for some reason, I cannot see this picture. :(
AW!! Look at that sweet, sweet babay! I remember that picture! You know, I used to kiss all over this babay just as much as I kiss all over Isaac babay. And my how they do look alike!
Leslie...you looked more like a boy...and a little fatter than Isaac! Haha! You two look SO much alike, tho! How crazy!
wow!!! you look a lot alike. you also look a lot like austin and dad its kind of scary. lol
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hmmm... for some reason, I cannot see this picture. :(
AW!! Look at that sweet, sweet babay! I remember that picture! You know, I used to kiss all over this babay just as much as I kiss all over Isaac babay. And my how they do look alike!
Leslie...you looked more like a boy...and a little fatter than Isaac! Haha! You two look SO much alike, tho! How crazy!
wow!!! you look a lot alike. you also look a lot like austin and dad its kind of scary. lol
Post a Comment