The past two months have just been a whirlwind in the Ober home. Between Naomi's cast and mine...there's just a lot of craziness. But I have tried to capture some moments still. Naomi is becoming quite the little character. She LOVES being silly and making people laugh. So far, her only semblance of a word is when she sees a dog, she'll say, "doh-doh-doh!" :) Pretty cute. She's still a tiny little thing, and getting around like you would not believe! She even tries to STAND in her cast! It's really quite a sight. Anyway...without further ado...here are a slew of recent photos....ENJOY! :)
Nice pics... Naomi is so goofy! She may be the next Nadia of gymnastics with as flexible as she is... and I swear - Isaac looks so much like Adam in the ND hat!!
Love these photos! I just got caught up on your blog (missed a few posts). Isaac is so clever with his speech and understanding! He is also looking much older to me in the photos - his hair is thicker and darker, and WOW he looks so grown up in that hat with the car keys, hehe! ;)
Love the pics of sweet Naomi - she's so adorable and happy! I'm glad she's getting on okay with her cast. Hope you're doing alright with yours too!
2 comments:
Nice pics... Naomi is so goofy! She may be the next Nadia of gymnastics with as flexible as she is... and I swear - Isaac looks so much like Adam in the ND hat!!
Love these photos! I just got caught up on your blog (missed a few posts). Isaac is so clever with his speech and understanding! He is also looking much older to me in the photos - his hair is thicker and darker, and WOW he looks so grown up in that hat with the car keys, hehe! ;)
Love the pics of sweet Naomi - she's so adorable and happy! I'm glad she's getting on okay with her cast. Hope you're doing alright with yours too!
Post a Comment