I only have a quick minute to post because I'm using the TV as a sitter at this moment and the 25 minute show is almost over!! :) I used to swear that I would NEVER do that...but let's face it...it's pretty convenient. And Isaac is learning how to "build words" while I get other things done. Hehe. Okay...it's over! ACK! Okay...here are just a couple photos from our time outside today...



If you can't tell...I'm sort of in love with Isaac's new shoes (which he had to wear for his aunt Jessica's wedding this weekend. I'll blog later about THAT!! :)
2 comments:
His hair is looking red more and more every day! I love it when he grunts when he pushes his feet into those shoes (at least he did on wedding day). :)
OMG...I bought Jake those same shoes because I was in love with them too. Unfortunitly I had to take them back because they wouldn't stay on his feet!!!
Post a Comment